These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Cheval Liberte UK Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your Agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you disagree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Cheval Liberte UK Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Cheval Liberte UK Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Cheval Liberte UK Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Cheval Liberte UK Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Cheval Liberte UK Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Cheval Liberte UK Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Cheval Liberte UK Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard, and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Cheval Liberte UK Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Cheval Liberte UK Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cheval Liberte UK Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Please note that the prices quoted on our website are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed, until an order and deposit/payment in full has been accepted by Debon (Cheval Liberté UK).
All prices stated do not include VAT or Delivery charges, which may be applicable.